Mack Vision Class 8

truknutt

Committed Member
I know there are some members interested in Class 8 tractors as tow rigs. I came across this 2000 Mack CX612 on eBay today. I know little about these rigs other than if I only had another garage bay she'd look good pulling the Cyclone....

eBay Link

biggziff

There is no buy it now price and the seller has a reserve set so we won't know the price until it sells...or not...Seller also states that the odometer is not accurate, but doesn't say if it is high or low....Not a truck I'd consider.

CrazyScotsman

I would add a million to that 144568. My 99 model Volvo that I had , had 1million put on it in 4 1/2 years, yes that was running team coast to coast weekly, so a 9 yr old truck should have a helluva lot more than the 144568.
It also states virgin rubber, if that's virgin rubber ( new tyres ) he got taken to the cleaners, they look like they have more like 200,000 + miles on them.
1 stack Mack with a shack on the back. They ride like a lumber wagon.
JMO

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Ken,
He probably means the tires are virgins..a very common term in trucking that means the tires have never been capped.

CrazyScotsman

Ken,
He probably means the tires are virgins..a very common term in trucking that means the tires have never been capped.

Well I guess you learn something new everyday, after 30 years driving a truck I always thought Virgin rubber meant new. Oh well we live and learn.
See your never to old to learn something new, the day I know it all will be the day I kick the bucket.