Huge Heartland Proponent

jblack

Hi All-
My name is John and I am the General Manager for 4 RV dealerships all carrying Heartland Product, primarily, Bighorn, Landmark, and Cyclone. I have been a dealer for them since they began building their first Landmark. I have followed this site very closely for the past 2 years and havnt got involved as to not to come across naive or uneducated. Unlike many of you I do not spend extended periods of time living in these coaches, rather focusing on selling and servicing them. After several years in the business dealing numerous new lines and manufacturers I feel I have the experience to speak intelligently on this topic... Heartland owners are truly blessed to be dealing with a manufacturer who sincerely cares about their customer base. Are they, or any of us, perfect? No. But they, more than any other manufacturer I have dealt with, commit themselves to servicing their customers. Just thought I would add a positive comment to your great site coming from a dealer who works with Heartland on your behalf. I know issues can become frustrating, my advice is to stop, take a moment to breath, and understand you are dealing with one of the best manufacturers out there that does have your best interest at heart.

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Thanks, John. It's good to hear from a dealer on here, too. First hand experience. I guess I'll go ahead and hang on to my CYCLONE! :D :D

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
As a radio great said at the end of every broadcast....

"and now you know the rest of the story".

SmokeyBare

John,

Thank You for providing a view from the other side of the fence so to speak.

Since you've been reading the forum for a time now... you've got a good view of the Owners side... the owners who vacation using their Heartland RV... all the way to those who are full timers and have selected Heartland for their Only Home.

The Forum has been a wealth of educational material for my self as well as others who post here. I trust you have learned some from reading all the posts as well.

I can only hope that more dealers, like your self, start to read the forum... I hope this upcoming year is one of your best ever... lets hope things continue to improve with the economy !!

Good Luck Sir...

Elder1

Now we need to get more dealers on here, think I will make that suggestion to my dealer.

4ever

Thanks for the comments. It is good to hear from a dealer out there. I wish that more dealers would get involved on the forum. I think we all learn everyday from what we read here. Adding the dealers certainly would help complete the circle.

Ted

jblack

Thank you to everyone for your kind words. Happy camping, and if there are any questions that can be answered from a dealers stand point do not hesitate I would be happy to respond.