Chesapeake RV Solutions, Chesapeake VA

mlburst1

We brought our 2900MK into Chesapeake RV today to have rear power stabilizers installed and a small punch list of defects repaired under warranty.

As we discovered previously, this dealership is totally focused on satisfying their customers with truly outstanding sales and service after the sale. Our RV was ready in a couple of hours and the entire staff made sure that our wait was pleasant.

Heartland products and Chesapeake RV Solutions rock!

PSF513

Tim & Jackie are great as is their entire staff. We bought a Big Country from them in August and it feels like we have known them and their staff forever. They are truly focused on satisfying us.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Tim & Jackie are great as is their entire staff. We bought a Big Country from them in August and it feels like we have known them and their staff forever. They are truly focused on satisfying us.

Ditto Ditto Ditto:

Tim and Jackie and the whole crew are the best. They make you feel like family. Carol and I bought our Landmark from them in April of this year and they have bent over backwards to make sure everything is taken care of. I bugged the heck out of Tim and Ben about buying a new trailer way back in October of 08, They took time to answer all my questions and my repeted assauts on their facilities.

Keith