32" Jensen TV frozen

jimpav

That is electronically "frozen". A couple of weeks ago we purchashed the Jensen stand so that we could bring the TV indoors to enjoy for the winter. It was working fine for about two weeks until last night. I only was able to view the normal basic cable stations ( not digital over the air). It seems that when I turn it on now, the TV is stuck on a digital station (3-1), like you get over the air with an antenna, and pressing any buttons whether on the remote or TV will not change anything (including "poweroff"). (by the way, we have basic Comcast cable). I unplugged the TV from the AC and diconnnected the cable wire overnight. IT still is stuck on one channel (digital 3-1).
Is there a master reset of some kind that I can do to get it unstuck.
Thanks

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
That is electronically "frozen". A couple of weeks ago we purchashed the Jensen stand so that we could bring the TV indoors to enjoy for the winter. It was working fine for about two weeks until last night. I only was able to view the normal basic cable stations ( not digital over the air). It seems that when I turn it on now, the TV is stuck on a digital station (3-1), like you get over the air with an antenna, and pressing any buttons whether on the remote or TV will not change anything (including "poweroff"). (by the way, we have basic Comcast cable). I unplugged the TV from the AC and diconnnected the cable wire overnight. IT still is stuck on one channel (digital 3-1).
Is there a master reset of some kind that I can do to get it unstuck.
Thanks

Not sure if this is the problem, but Comcast recently did some mucking around with their signal. If you don't have the digital converter box (Comcast's, not the "government" one), you might not get service.

JENSENRVdirect

I represent ASA Electronics, the producer of the JENSEN brand of televisions, stereos, and speakers and the Voyager brand of observation monitors and cameras. At ASA, we strive to provide excellent customer service and product satisfaction and would like to offer some assistance in this matter.

It would be best for you or your dealer to call us for more troubleshooting and warranty assistance. You can reach us on our toll free technical support line at (877) 845-8750. We are available M-F 8:00 AM until 6:00 PM EDT.

We look forward to hearing from you.