Not really a question but factory response is welcome.

ChopperBill

Went on a witch hunt today. I spent a couple of hours in the docking station bay rearranging wiring, readjusting the plumbing, TV cables and the bedroom heating vent hose. In all fairness the dealer just slopped about 10 feet of extra TV cable in there. Well, they should have not had to have gone there in the first place. When I got done I would have been proud to show it to anyone. Next project, for another day, is the wiring on the other side of the coach. Saving the switching of the slide out hoses for the dealer. I Don't need to screw up some fittings. The door side and off door sides are swapped. Went around and checked every plumbing fitting under the sink and in the shower. I gave every fitting a little snug.
OK I said lets give this outfit a REAL inspection! I spent I don't know how much time going over the entire coach. I checked the caulking, the moldings, the cabinets and every fit and finish thing that was visible. This is what I found. ONE missing screw on the molding on a slide out. Now this is nit picken. The switch in the bedroom has the vanity light switch on the shower side and the shower light switch on the vanity side. That is it! Every molding was close to perfect, even in the closets and cabinets. Every cabinet door was in line and the finish was superb! No scratches no mars on any component. The slide out seals were doing what they were intended to do. The gel coat siding had every seamed caulked. No gaps, no misses. I kept looking for trouble! No more found.
Came to some conclusions. Everyone responsible for the outside and interior, take them out for a steak dinner, give 'em a raise and maybe a bonus! Now for the guys that do everything under the floor and in hidden places. No fair trial! Send 'em down the road! Hire someone that can draw a straight line and count to ten and keep a watchful eye on them. Go to ACE hardware and get some shop vacs and teach them how to use 'em.
Hire TimK to do the "tent in the vent" and the "swelling belly" mod. Find someone that actually can wire a TV cable system.
You almost have the best coach in the industry. I think its the best looking with the best floor plans.
This is just my opinion. Take it for what its worth. Thanks for listening.

Trap

Well chopper I'm glad to hear that about your coach. I really do like these units but am a little hesitant about there QC. I guess if a person knows all this going in than he knows he'll have to spend a couple of days detailing the coach in the hidden areas. I'm hoping by the time we order this winter that heartland will have the ac & water tank issues sorted out along with the cable and satelite wiring.

Trap;)