Brrr?? You like Brrrr?? We got Brrr!!

skyguy

This morning in Colorado Springs, the temperature dipped to -15

If you missed it, that was 15 :eek:degrees BELOW ZERO:eek:

Fortunately, our Bighorn sits comfortably next to the stick house, awaiting SPRING....

Al S.

4ever

That is just down rgiht cold. Not fit for man nor beast. Stay inside and get a fire going.

Ted

yondering

Retired-Full Timer
It will warm up by May ? RIGHT !! oh well , if not, we have seen cold before. God Bless ya, Looking forward to the rally. Al & Dee Weaver

Uncle Rog

Bitter Cold............

Howdy, it rained here Monday, all day! It is supposed to rain again, Thurs, Fri and Saturday! We have had frost two days in a row! With the wind chill factor it will only be in the 50's today! I feel your pain..................

nrps

Got Brrrr............

- 10 here this am........

jj.jpg

Delaine and Lindy

Below 0 !!!!!!!!

Well I don't care for those Temps, its been many years since we have seen below 0 degrees temps. It was 68 degrees here in Gulf Shores area this morning and its 70 degrees now and will be about 78 degrees in a short time. Stay Warm. GBY....

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
That is "COLD"

We have had record lows also (must be global warming) 20, some teens, but what makes it bad is that darn 40 mph Northeast wind! Cuts right through you!

Stay warm!

CrazyScotsman

Ditto! Christmas card quality!

Only thing missing from that scene is the horse and sleigh.:D

I'm here in Flagstaff AZ 26" of snow on the ground. It was a nightmare coming from Salt Lake city to Flagstaff with only 8000# in the trailer. I can't even get into the place I am meant to unload at, so getting unloaded in the middle of the street. Thats OK, tomorrow am I'll be in Tucson AZ, then up to Braintree MA for Monday am. Ahhhh the joys of a truck driver, would much rather be pulling the Big Horn around.:)

nrps

Well I don't care for those Temps, its been many years since we have seen below 0 degrees temps. It was 68 degrees here in Gulf Shores area this morning and its 70 degrees now and will be about 78 degrees in a short time. Stay Warm. GBY....

Are you looking to adopt...Please, I'm house broken.

nrps

Only thing missing from that scene is the horse and sleigh.:D

No Snow.....No Sleigh.

This was about 13 years ago on our Wedding day, loss my two horses about a year and half ago. ( They were 30 years old when they passed away of old age) I sure miss them.

( This was my 1st TT )

carggie.jpg

jbeletti

...I'm here in Flagstaff AZ 26" of snow on the ground. It was a nightmare coming from Salt Lake city to Flagstaff with only 8000# in the trailer...

K2!,

Great to hear from you. 26" of snow - wow! Be safe out there. We need you for the next rally. Maybe your alter ego will reprise his role too :eek:

Keep the round side down pal.

Jim

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
NPRS, we like the BRRRRR------------at your house!! However, here in Oklahoma it is 24 degrees at 5:00PM.

jtcfishing

Hi everyone it is about -4 herrreee in kc mo,just a little snow but lots of wind about 25 to 30.That is a wonderful photo!

nrps

NPRS, we like the BRRRRR------------at your house!! However, here in Oklahoma it is 24 degrees at 5:00PM.

At 5:00 PM here it's 6 degrees........and that was also the high for the day........We also had pogonip.

But by the weekend they say it's going to warm up. :confused: