Regional Service Manager

Who is the regional Service Manager for Utah. I have a couple of unresolved factory issues with my 08 3010 that have never been addressed because of no factory approval. One of them is the water tank tank that won't drain properly. I had an odor in the tank so I chlorinated it 1.5 gallons of bleach, filled it, sat overnight and drained it. I thought I could fill it up and use it. How could I be so stupid!. I did not now that there was so much water left in the tank and it would be too strong to use. Bad time to find out dry camping. Please E-mail Me. Thank's

jimtoo

Hi cabin fever,

First, You should be working with your servicing dealer or company. If you have been, and not received satisfactory results, then contact Heartland Customer Service. 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030

Jim M

RnRCycloner

Who is the regional Service Manager for Utah. I have a couple of unresolved factory issues with my 08 3010 that have never been addressed because of no factory approval. One of them is the water tank tank that won't drain properly. I had an odor in the tank so I chlorinated it 1.5 gallons of bleach, filled it, sat overnight and drained it. I thought I could fill it up and use it. How could I be so stupid!. I did not now that there was so much water left in the tank and it would be too strong to use. Bad time to find out dry camping. Please E-mail Me. Thank's

Sorry you didn't find this out until camping. I found it out in preparation for camping.. When I first tried to empty my fresh water tank after sanitizing, I found that the tank was still 1/3 full. I posed this question to the factory and Mike Aplin suggested that I try lowering the front of the unit. I lowered the landing gear unit I guess about a 1/2 bubble off level and opened the drain valve, the tank emptied. I agree you shouldn't have to do this, but it is a simple way to finish draining the tank. Easy solution until the factory corrects the problem.. Hope this helps