split door

wal_mart

Is a split door for the curb side storage compartment available. Every time I need to get in The entrance door has to be unlatched on my model, 2010 3100es

D

Dave Willis

We currently do not have a double storage compartment door available to us.

Thanks,

jimtoo

Hi Walt,

The factory answered and the thread is moved to an open area so maybe you can get other ideas or suggestions.

If the door is hung from the top with piano hinge, and in this application I don't know if it is, but if hung from top. I was thinking (probably should not do it to often), but, how about finding some aluminum channel like is on the door or close, and cutting the door into two pieces, covering the new cuts with the new channel, pop rivet, screws, sealer or what ever is needed to secure channel to cover new cut, and between the two door sections a bubble type of weather strip similar to what is used on refrigerator or maybe even the top load freezers. Might not be to hard if a person is a little handy and has a couple of tools.

You might want to order a new door just to have in case you cut it and this does not work.:D

Like I said... I was just thinking and maybe should not,,, gives me headaches..:D

Jim M