Inverter problem cured! But am I mad!

ChopperBill

Just went out and played with the inverter again. Couldn't not figure out why the dog gone inverter wouldn't power up if the Central vacuum breaker wasn't off! The breaker panel was labeled wrong! :mad: The Converter and Vac breakers were miss marked. I was actually turning off the converter to make the inverter work but thought I was turning off the Vac. This drove me nuts! Didn't have an inverter while doing a week of dry camping! BECAUSE I ASSUMED I WAS TURNING OFF THE CONVERTER! Will never again assume that all was wired or plumbed correctly. Will go after the stupid things first!

jpmorgan37

Don't be mad Bill:mad: , you found it and you should give yourself a big attaboy:D . Not everybody (actually darn few) would have figured that out so be proud.None

ChopperBill

Thanks for the atta boy! After another day of stooping into the equipment bays I am pooped! Our anniversary is today so am going to celebrate that and the electrical fix in the proper way. Mass quantities of brewskis!

jpmorgan37

Bill;
Congratulations to both you and Renee. Have a wonderful celebration and think proud thoughts about what you've accomplished.
Cheers

ChopperBill

A whopping 7 years! Both are on our third. We have a pack. If one decides to leave the other one has the right to shoot 'em. Think this one will last! :D