Sealand Traveler Lite Model 210 Toilet - HELP!

geeksrus

From time-to-time, after flushing water does not shut off.

Any ideas on what I should be doing to fix this?

Thanks Eh!

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
From time-to-time, after flushing water does not shut off.

Any ideas on what I should be doing to fix this?

Thanks Eh!

Here's the manual for your toilet. In the Troubleshooting section, it says the valve may need to be replaced to cure your problem.

http://www2.dometicusa.com/pdf/600344934%20Trvlr%20Lte%20210%20manual.pdf

Is the foot pedal returning all the way after flushing, or do you need to manually assist it? Could need some lube or adjustment, before replacing the valve.

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Just as an FYI, we just replaced our valve and it was $24 at a local RV supply and took about 5 minutes to do. Ours had an intermittant leak at the bottom of the valve. I'd call Dometic if you're still within the 2 year warranty and they may send you a new one. It's worth a try.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Just as an FYI, we just replaced our valve and it was $24 at a local RV supply and took about 5 minutes to do. Ours had an intermittant leak at the bottom of the valve. I'd call Dometic if you're still within the 2 year warranty and they may send you a new one. It's worth a try.

Worth a shot. This is from the last page of the manual.

Dometic Corporation warrants, to the original purchaser only, that this SeaLand
® gravity discharge toilet, if used for personal, family or household-like purposes, is free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase.

geeksrus

Thanks for the input... I'll call Sealand on Monday morning... Anyone have their phone number.

Thanks Eh!