Price for big horn?

I was reading on the lakeshore rv site. They have a 2007 BH 3400 for $38,000 and change. It had all the standard stuff plus a few options. Is this a good price? Ill call my dealer here to see if he can match the price in the morning if it is.:)

DennisZ

We just purchased our new 3055RL from Lakeshore, they has the best price we could find. Here is a link to a price list I made that you can see how good of a deal the unit is.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=979

svd

We purchased a 3400 from Lakeshore RV in January, and couldn't beat the price anywhere (by several $1,000). Good luck, ask for John when you call them.

We purchased a 3055RL from Lakeshore (John) a month ago and after a lot of looking around found they beat the others. by several .thousand dollars or more. Wonderful Wyoming....now at Lake Tahoe!

Uncle Rog

Check around! Our 3600rl was less than list with around 3 g's of extras and a security camera and a few things not mentioned..........GREAT DEAL....only the dealer sucks on warranty stuff.........

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We bought our Big Horn 3400 locally. I mentioned the price I saw on the Lakeshore RV site and our dealer actually beat the price when you consider special order options like dual pane windows and the Trail Air Pin, 10ft fridge etc.