The Paperwork on our Cyclone goes through tomorrow!

Camarell

Hi everyone! I figure I needed to introduce myself since I've been poking around. I'm Camarell, married to Nathan, we have 7 children, 2 dogs, 2 cats and we're going to be living in a Cyclone 3950 for 2yrs. It's okay, we know we're crazy. :D

PSF513

Good morning Camarell and welcome to the forum. Since you will be full timing, there will be plenty of opportunities to pick the brains of some very competent and experienced owners and full timers with your day-to-day questions and problems.

Welcome aboard!

porthole

Retired
It's okay, we know we're crazy. :D

:D Having 2 dogs, 2 cats and a parrot - I'll agree :D

Welcome and enjoy. You'll get a lot of Landmark, Big Horn and Big COuntry owners here telling how great those trailer are :eek: but you made the wise choice :cool:

Good Luck.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Congratulations and welcome. All I can say is good luck...I know you all will have fun.

Riverman

Welcome
Wow... thats going to be a full house.
Do you have a schoolbus with a 5th wheel hitch so everyone can go?
Congratulations!!

cjbearden

Visitor
Welcome to your new extended family. You are not crazy - check out this link for a family who purchased a Cyclone and were featured on TLC and Good Morning America in 2008. http://www.ourloudfamily.com/

Here is the forum's thread on the family: //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=55387

Have a ton of fun and enjoy the open roads where you can visit historical (or as we refer to them - hysterical spots) locations providing your children with hands on education. Best wishes and may God Bless your every mile.

The Wigleys

Camarell

You'll get a lot of Landmark, Big Horn and Big Country owners here telling how great those trailer are :eek: but you made the wise choice :cool:

Good Luck.

lol thanks, we settled on the toy hauler because it'll give the boys an actual bedroom while still giving my daughter a "room" of her own with the loft.