Pillow Package

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Can anyone tell me the contents of option- pillow package. The DW wants a pillow top mattress, was wondering if it was this option or is this just pillows?
Ken

nhunter

To the best of my knowledge there isn't a pillow top mattress option on the Bighorns (should be but isn't) so this is a bunch of fluffy pillows. But we spent $150cdn and got 1.5" foam topper and high quality mattress pad and no more springs in the back.:D

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Thanks, I was afraid that would be the answer. I can't believe they don't have pillow top mattresses. The DW is saying some nasty words:(

phranc

The easy and cheap fix is the memory foam topper from Sam's Club. About $100 .Comfortable on the wallet and comfortable to lay on too...
I'll bet Cosco carries some thing similiar

Wild Wind

Don't complain about the small stuff, you will be very lucky if thats the only problem you find with your unit.
We too bought our Foam topper from Sams Club and our BigHorn bed sleeps better then our bed at home. Its when I get up in the Morning after a good nights sleep and find a new problem with my BigHorn that I get up set.

nhunter

Not meant as a complaint, I have just seen other 5ers that offer pillowtops. But I have been lucky as far as few problems

arisce

We also did the same thing-bought a foam topper for our bed and it works fine. Just had to trim the end corners to fit around the sink and corner wardrobe. Bill loves the king-sized bed and will probably never go back to a queen which is what we have at home and what we had in our first 5th wh.
The bedroom is very spacious and we both enjoy having more room than we previously did.
We also had a bunch of pillows on the bed when we bought the unit-this is the pillow option, I believe.
BH 3600 RL, site #411.