Central Vacuum bags

2010augusta

Where can you find the OX style bag for the central vacuum system. I just had to order some online because I cannot find them in any local stores. Has anyone found them in a store?

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Where can you find the OX style bag for the central vacuum system. I just had to order some online because I cannot find them in any local stores. Has anyone found them in a store?

Your post made me wonder about our Dirt Devil CV950. Looks like the same b.s., gotta order them online.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired

I get ours at a local vacuum repair shop, there is 2 in town and both had them.....Kenny

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
You can buy the Dirt Devil Central Vac bags at Camping World Here is the link. I have actually purchased them in Camping World's stores.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Don't know about OX but we get our bags for the Dirt Devil from Camping World. Someone mentioned a local vac store and that might be a good place to start. Merry Christmas everyone.

2010augusta

So, I am now guessing that only the Landmarks have the Eureka vacuum systems? Or do the Dirt Devil's use the OX style bags too?

JohnDar

So, I am now guessing that only the Landmarks have the Eureka vacuum systems? Or do the Dirt Devil's use the OX style bags too?

According to the manual, the Dirt Devil uses a #7767 bag. Try finding that :rolleyes:. If you look for CV950 bags, yes, they sell them at CW (for me that's mail order). I did not find them on the GoVacuum site. Checked General RV's parts on line, but didn't see anything for vacuums. But I know they carry a lot of stuff that isn't on their website. My guess is they might have them, since they're the ones that installed it for me. Maybe I'll stop in and look on my way to Saginaw for some specialty wood stuff.

2010augusta

Yeah,with full-time use and two sheding corgis we have gone through all 4 bags already. I ordered som online yesterday, but thought it would be nice to pick them up locally.

SmokeyBare

Not sure what the size is of the bags your looking for... but we found vaccuum bags on Ebay for our small Eureka Boss machine... They came in different quanties... You might want to check there as well.

Marv

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Alan,
I've ordered the OX bags for mine online, too. Been on order for about 2 weeks and haven't seen them as of yet! :(

JohnDar

Well, as I mentioned earlier I was going to drive past General RV, Birch Run, so I stopped in to check on Dirt Devil CV950 bags. Yep, hanging on the wall, so I bought a 3-pak (should last us a long time) for less than CW advertised. But, these are the only bags they stock, they don't carry the Eureka bags.

rick_debbie_gallant

Well, as I mentioned earlier I was going to drive past General RV, Birch Run, so I stopped in to check on Dirt Devil CV950 bags. Yep, hanging on the wall, so I bought a 3-pak (should last us a long time) for less than CW advertised. But, these are the only bags they stock, they don't carry the Eureka bags.

What vacuum? I got no stinking vacuum. What do you need a vacuum 4?

JohnDar

What vacuum? I got no stinking vacuum. What do you need a vacuum 4?

Dust, sand, cat fur, human fur and body lint/dead cooties...if you must know. We tend to use open windows more than the A/C at the site during the summer. The wind blows, and the dust/dirt comes with it. We had it installed as part of the purchase when we bought the rig.

rick_debbie_gallant

Dust, sand, cat fur, human fur and body lint/dead cooties...if you must know. We tend to use open windows more than the A/C at the site during the summer. The wind blows, and the dust/dirt comes with it. We had it installed as part of the purchase when we bought the rig.

I cant afford nuthing that fancy. I am just going to stick one of those 29.00 wet dry vac, under thar and run a 1 1/4" hose thru the wall about 20 feet long. that should take care of it and I can use it on my truck.:)

JohnDar

Vacuum? Truck??? Heck, that's what the leaf blower is for. Same way I clean the garage after a furious episode of woodworking.:D

Lilywhite

So do the Dirt Devil bags work with the Eureka vacuum? With 2 children and 1 constantly shedding black lab, I am sure that I am going to need more this year. That said, if I can't find them locally, I will have to order the online too.

Thank you.