Merry Christmas

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
From Sam and I to all our friends

christmas-winter.jpg

Have a safe and wonderful celebration of Christ's birth.

arisce

Merry christmas

Thanks.

I am happy to see that people acknowledge that this holy day is the birth of Christ. Sometimes people go through hoops to avoid mentioning this. In Canada we are slowly replacing the Merry Christmas with: Have a nice holiday. This is because we must not offend anyone. I t is a time of peace. I never understood how that could be offensive.

I want to wish all a MERRY CHRISTMAS.

loafer

Merry Christmas to all and a very Merry and Happy New Year
To all the Heartland folks that make this a great site
From the West Coast of Canada
Bill and Maureen

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Merry Christmas to our Heartland family. May the joy of this season lead to a healthy and happy New Year. We look forward to seeing many of you in the coming year:).

jnbhobe

Nice card, Merry Christmas to you and your family. And all the Heartland family. Jon & Patti

Last edited:

yondering

Retired-Full Timer
Wishing each one of you a very Merry CHRISTmas.Have a great new year. travel safe and enjoy God's beautiful scenery. Al & Dee Weaver

GETnBYE

Merry Christmas to all and to all Happy Camping!!

I think this may be one of the nicest threads on the forum, thanks for starting it, lets keep it going.

smday

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all my future heartland family. And to the ones that don't celebrate happy holidays as well.

ncrebel8

Wesley and Niki Norwood
Merry Christmas to everyone, May you all have great holidays and another great year camping!

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Well, here it is Christmas Eve. As everyone who knows me knows, I have been super busy this past month. Lots of visits and sharing the Christmas joy with children and parents alike. Here is a quote I received in an e-mail I received last night from one of my "stops" during the evening:

""My children will always remember this. You have been given a gift that you so lovingly share with so many others. You have touched our hearts this evening and given us such a wonderful memory."

Just kind of makes it all worth while. I do so enjoy being Santa Claus at this time of the year and notes like the one above just make it all so sweet.

Carol and I want to wish all of our Heartland Family a very Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year. As we go through these next few days, let's all remember what this season is all about.

Keith aka Santa Claus

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
As we say "Tis' The Season" and it truly is. Reflecting on the past year we are glad to have met so many Heartland Family friends. We wish everyone a safe and happy holiday and a healthy and happy New Year. The East Coast happiness will begin as soon as this snow melts and we are on our way to South Carolina to meet some more of the family. So, from the New Jersey Chapter to all of you MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Deb & John

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
And a Hearty Merry Christmas from all of us in the Virginia Heartland Owners Chapter!

And to Keith - you are truly a Saint for all that you do for the kids at this joyous time of the year. May your stocking have lots of extra goodies in it!

CrazyScotsman

Sunday evening at the wee truck stop I was parked at was also a Greyhound stop.I went inside to use the restroom, outside the ladies there was a young girl around 18-20 yrs old crying her eyes out. While inside the mens room I overheard her outside on phone telling someone she needed $10, as they were charging her for extra bags. I guess they couldn't help her. I walked out mens room, she was still outside crying, I took a 20 out of my wallet handed it to her said Merry Christmas and I walked away. I saw her tears go from sad to happy. I guess I did my good Samaritan bit that day. I see a lot of folks trying to get money all the time, with their scams in rest areas etc, my car broke down, you know the type, they make a career out of mooching, but in this case it wasn't a scam and I didn't even think twice about helping this young lassie out. Yes it was only a 20, but it still saved her day and it made me feel good that I helped someone out.
You all have a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year
Ken, Elaine, Lucky and Tinker.

jbeletti

Bless your heart Ken. She will never know you but she will never forget your kindness as she tells her story at Christmas with her family.

Merry Christmas Ken and Elaine.

Jim