21FBS kitchen sink window valence

rbloom

Just picked up our new 2010 21 FBS - what a great TT - only question we have is - should there be a valence over the kitchen sink window and if not can we order one? Thanks

smildrum

We don't have one either. When we got it I thought it strange there was not a one. However, I like to have as much light coming in the camper as possible and a valance would take up more of the window than just the shade. You will love your 21FBS- we do. Feel free to ask more questions. Sue

Brad

I went in and took a look at ours -- I assume there is no valence for fire safety (too close to the stove burners).

rbloom

21FBS Valence

Thanks for the replies - that's what we figured - maybe the factory rep will chime in as well - not looking for the whole window treatment and curtain deal just the hard valence top that would hide the curtain rod. We thought it a bit odd that they left the curtain rod "naked".

M

Mcreech

The fire reason is why we don't put a valance over that Window.....North Trail has never installed a valance over the window by the stove on any model.....
Mike C

rbloom

Valence

Thanks Mike - just curious however, could we order a hard valence that covers the top of the venetian blind assembly? No curtains etc that would hang down the sides - just the piece that runs along the top.

M

Mcreech

You could call our parts department and tell them you need a new valance for a window....I wouldn't tell them the window in the kitchen because they might tell you we can't do that......just measure all the windows and find the one that will work..