3300rlb wet carpet (leak)

stix-n-stamper

Stix-n-Stamper
We have a new 2010 Sundance. The carpet at the kitchen table slide has gotten wet during very heavy rains. Once the slide is moved to the outward position, the carpet that becomes exposed is wet. Any ideas on a fix?

cjhicks

Had the same problem with our Bighorn 3410RE, our dealer tested for leaks and found that the slide needed adjusting . So I would start out by taking your Sundance back to your dealer and have them look at the slide to see if it needs to be adjusted.:)

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Stix, was the coach sitting or being pulled in the rain? Might make a difference on what to look for. Take a look at all the slide seals and make sure they are all facing out, including the top seals. Bob:D:D

buckeyebob

my 2009 2900mk had wet carpet under the end windows on slideout,turned out the small end windows werent sealed on side and bottom.upright slideout trim swelled up and was replaced after dealer resealed around window.water was running down between walls and coming out at carpet !!!when i went to dealer i found 2 more units on lot with wet carpet!they sealed the top at factory but sides and bottom of window wasnt.the way i found problem was i took a plastik sheet and duct taped it around window and hosed unit down good,no leak at slide so it had to be window!! buckeyebob

stix-n-stamper

Stix-n-Stamper
buckeyebob...The unit was sitting. And after a few more hard rains i'm not noticing any wet carpet. I have contacted the dealer and they are going to check it out. Thanks for all the responses.

Dave

Traveling Two
Wet Carpet

Stix..Our 3300SK had wet rugs by the bed even if it looked like it was going to rain. We ended up taking it back to the dealer where they adjusted the seal, weve had no more leaks. Why don't dealers check this adjustment before delivery? It's certainly a typical problem. Good luck