Half Time Oven Troubles

Yianni

While using the half time oven feature I opened the door before the timer was done and this killed the oven. There is power to the plug for the oven so it's the oven itself.
Is there a reset button or fuse? We are camping now so it would be nice to use it today.
Thanks for any help!

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
While using the half time oven feature I opened the door before the timer was done and this killed the oven. There is power to the plug for the oven so it's the oven itself.
Is there a reset button or fuse? We are camping now so it would be nice to use it today.
Thanks for any help!

According to the manual, opening the door while it's running should stop the oven, but not "kill" it. The manual does not have a great deal of info in terms of troubleshooting. Close the door and press the RESET pad, located on the front control panel. If the display is completely dead, you will have to call Apollo in the morning. 800-772-7262. They monitor this thread and may even respond themselves.

csalmons

Please give us a call here at Midwest Sales 800-772-7262. We handle all of the RV issues with regards to the Apollo oven. I personally have not heard of this problem, but possibly our technician can help you out if pressing the reset button didn't clear it out. Thanks.

Yianni

Thank you John for your reply. We just got back so I'll call Cari at Apollo tomorrow. Will let you know what the outcome is.

csalmons

Yianni,

You will want to talk with Tammi, she is our warranty manager here at Midwest Sales. We are not actually Apollo, we just distribute the product to Heartland. We can help you out with any questions you have. We have a tech that you can speak with as well, but Tammi will give you all that information when you call in. Thanks.

Rockerga

Full-time WANNABE
Yianni,

You will want to talk with Tammi, she is our warranty manager here at Midwest Sales. We are not actually Apollo, we just distribute the product to Heartland. We can help you out with any questions you have. We have a tech that you can speak with as well, but Tammi will give you all that information when you call in. Thanks.

Just do this! Tammi and her team ARE THE BEST!