rckc228

Wow love all the changes.New counters. hardwood floors. wood stair fronts. and a return to the rounded shower. also a rounder radius on the kitchen counter top. Level up system. Wow almost ready to trade my 2010.

Tom of Ypsi

The two MSRP's I saw for the Rushmore with full body paint was 105K but of course this is just a number and not a price you would even come close to paying.

theharveys

I sold my Landmark 2009 Augusta over a year ago. However, I still check back on this forum from time to time because there are so many helpful and friendly people here. I have even been considering the purchase of a larger RV again, maybe even a Landmark (I really like the Oakmont).
My wife and I find ourselves in a position where we might even be able to fulltime.

However... I also have seen a couple 2011 Landmarks on the web priced at more than $100,000.00, including a Rushmore and a Grand Canyon.

I certainly hope (for their sakes) that Heartland is not seriously pricing the Landmark that high.
If Heartland wants to play in that rarified air, they better come up with something a lot better than the Landmark.
IMHO in the land of hundred grand fifth wheels, the Landmark is barely worthy of consideration and certainly would not make my short list of 4 or 5 fifth wheels.

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader
Are the specs and info on the web site for the 2011? I am ording at the end of the month, there is no indication (that I could find) that the info is for the 2011.

jbeletti

Are the specs and info on the web site for the 2011? I am ording at the end of the month, there is no indication (that I could find) that the info is for the 2011.

Yes - the changes and MSRP sheets are posted in the Landmark Prospective Owners forum.

Jim

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Wow love all the changes.New counters. hardwood floors. wood stair fronts. and a return to the rounded shower. also a rounder radius on the kitchen counter top. Level up system. Wow almost ready to trade my 2010.

Hoo Boy do I know what you mean rckc228!! I had the hardest time not trying to wheel and deal at the Tampa RV show this past weekend. I really love the shower, the level-up system, the new "hardwood" foors and the wooden blinds. AND they had all that in the new Grand Canyon I want. Now all I have to do is convince the DW that we need our 3rd new trailer in 3 years. Souldn't be too hard should it????:rolleyes:

John T Bettencourt

The "Hardwood" floor is not hardwood it is household flooring made to look like hardwood. At the show they had a piece of it laying on the counter.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
The "Hardwood" floor is not hardwood it is household flooring made to look like hardwood. At the show they had a piece of it laying on the counter.
Correct. What I like about it is that is cushionyer (ok so that's not really a word, but you know what I mean:D) than the stuff in my 2010.

Keith