Kudos For Great Dealerships!

tempus

I just purchased an M21 Edge from R'nR RV Center in Liberty Lake, Wa - just east of Spokane. Other than the Salesman from whom I made the purchase, the dealership was exceptional and professional in every manner. I spent several hours there while prepping was being done. My salesman kind of averted his eyes and ignored me (maybe I got too good a deal:) whenever we passed, but for Everyone else I have nothing but Praise! From the Greeting Desk, Parts, Service Area, Eating area, and everywhere else I wandered, I was hit with smiles, advice, courteousness and professionalism. They went out of their way to make me feel great about my purchase and I can say they certainly succeeded! Thanks!

jimtoo

Hi tempus,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the Family. It's great to have a new owner in the forum. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to help.

I'm glad you had a good buying experience and hope that if you need service it will be good also. Keep up informed either way and continue to visit the forum.

Also we have a Heartland Owners Club that has some good benefits and be sure and sign up for some of the rallies in your area.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M