New shop

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Well, I hate to spend the money but I have to admit I'm pretty excited about this project. We started to come out of the ground today with a new a new shop for the BC. At least for right now we will put the pad in, maybe frame it in the spring.

Either way, the BC will be out of the harsh SC sun by summer:)

HPIM1196.jpg

loafer

Wow
should be a good size shop to house your 3250 lucky you to get a shop > Larry once its all done you will be so happy to have it all under a roof.
Thanks for sharing the pics and keep em coming as you progress.
Have a very Merry Christmas Looks like it came early this year Congrats
Bill

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Sweet! And while we're at it, just where have you been dumping that Tote Tank I see????? Late night, ninja sewage disposal :eek:

SouthernNights

Thanks Bill, the shop will be 24' X 40'. I want to be able to have the slides open and still be able to get around. Guess I will be scrounging lumber off the job sites for a while.

As for the tote, I heard if you spread the contents around on the grass it grows better and keeps snow off. :D

CrazyScotsman

Want to buy me a Christmas present like that.. Oh wait if I had a shop that size, oh lord forgive me , but DW beloved pine tree would have to be cut down.
Looks good,

bill40

You won't be sorry you did this, we were going to put a pad in when we added on to the garage but scrooge (me) said well do it later. Later never seems to comes. I didn't notice any of the white stuff in the picture.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
I'm envious Larry. Sure would like to do something like you are doing. I have the car port to put my LM under, but it's not the same thing. Hope all goes well with the "project." Just remember, if you need help all you have to do is ask....someone else:D

4ever

That's great. I keep talking about building a Pole bar for our Bighorn however, other projects and priorities keep coming up. Good luck.

Ted

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Nice Larry. Need pictures when you're done. As for that tote tank, bring it up here. Need to get the 100 tons of snow off my yard!:eek:

SouthernNights

Thanks guys, one thing I am hoping is that it will extend the life of the rubber roof. I plan to keep the BC for 10 years anyway. I have heard that even with proper maintenace after 7 years they start downhill fast. Not sure if that is true but it is the excuse I am using.

PSF513

AWESOME! I thought I did well with a large driveway expansion so I don't have to walk and crawl in the mud. I am envious too.

Good luck..

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and Sam