New 2010 Edge M22

Merry Christmas,
We just picked up our new M22. The new coach replaced our 1983 16' Scotty. Needless to say; I was a bit concerned about towing something this size. My fears were completly unfounded. I chose the most challenging route from 6th Ave. and Simms in Lakewood Co., to Nederland. Hwy 93 (15-25 mph Crosswinds);seemed more stable than the Scotty would have been. Coal Creek Canyon ( Narrow, Tight Hairpins, Steep Grades); the M22 tracked very well behind our Suburban. I was able to maintain the speed limit most of the time, and only added 5 minutes to the trip. Our Dealer was excellent; we actually had fun! I also am impressed with the Equal-i-zer hitch. It is snowing here now; I think I'll go play "House". More later....

jimtoo

Hi Helijammer,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to help if needed.

Great that you had a good experience with towing your new unit. Yep, with a TT a Equal-i-zer hitch is the only way to tow. Enjoy your new toy and stay warm.

Many years ago (in 1959-64) we lived over the hill from you in Rangely, Co & Vernal, Ut.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

We will pick up our new Edge 18m Jan 11 2010, Hope we don't have problems mentioned here,as we plan to leave for Florida on the 14th.
Just joined this web page today,lots of good info.
Thanks

truknutt

Committed Member
Welcome aboard and congrats on the new Edge. If you & your dealer perform an indepth PDI I'm sure all will be okay.

NewToEdge

Hello,

Buying my first trailer!

I have decided on the Heartland Edge M22

I am looking for a new Edge M22 2010 or 2011..I saw one on Ebay for $ ??,???.00 ( 2010 ). Is this about right?

Thanks all!

Glenn