wonder why

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)
I wonder why there are no rallies in the Yellowstone or Grand Teton areas of the country? I simply can't get myself excited about going to a big city. Just curious...............Russ

2010augusta

Could just be how far people are willing to travel. Check out the HOP and you'll see that the MT, WY, and ID areas are lacking Heartlanders, There are not many owner here in WA either.
map.JPG

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Another possibility might be the availability of Campgrounds or RV Parks able to provide the space and amenities needed. This would especially be true for the National Rally. While some rally goers hang around the site and socialize, others want to shop. I wouldnt object to attending a rally in the areas you mentioned if the timing was right and we were on the way through that area.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Another thing.. Just because there are few pins in the west it doesn't mean there are few Heartland products in that area, it could mean that those in that area don't post their location.

Check out the threads, there is a lot of posts that do not have "My Location" set up.
Maybe they don't want a lot of company. :p
Maybe the feds are looking for them and they are HIDING.:cool:...

Ok maybe everyone is moving to the New England states. :D
California is moving to Colorado..:eek:. Colorado needs higher taxes :rolleyes:

We just keep moving.. catch us if you can.... LOL

BC

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)
The most beautiful of all

Campgrounds in the areas of Yellowstone/Henry's Fork of the Snake River/the South Fork of the Snake River/Grand Tetons/Driggs and Jackson Hole Wyoming are very large and accomodate any size of Rig. The scenery is breathtaking and the quiet is amazing. From Jackson lake to Mammoth in the Yellowstone, the scenery never stops amazing me. I live only a half hour from there but I still can't believe how beautiful it really is. Island Park Idaho is another great place for RVs, there must be ten differant parks and you don't even know they are there. I thought people bought RVs to travel? I sure am!!! You watch the animals go through the camps and travel off, the sounds of the wind in the trees and the smell of nature is what brings most here, worth every gallon of gas to do it!!!