That Santa Is Alright!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Wow, Santa thought of everything this year. Even brought the Bighorn a new Weber Q200 Grill. Merry Christmas! Thank you Santa!

Keith, you should have let me know you were intending to visit!

CrazyScotsman

Nice gift from Santa, hope you enjoy the Q200 as much as we do ours.
Best gift I got was making it home.
Merry Christmas

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We were all rooting for you to get home safely to your family and so happy you did. The mysterious thing is you were meant to be in that truck stop to help that young lady get to hers. Enjoy!

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Santa stop here !!! We have a new Electrolux ergorapido vacuum for the Sundance !!!! Just like we saw in the "Flying Dutchmans" Rig at the PA Rally in August. Thank Eric & Dororthy for putting in a good word !!!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Nice gift from Santa, hope you enjoy the Q200 as much as we do ours.
Best gift I got was making it home.
Merry Christmas

Hey, Ken, I was watching the storm on radar. Glad you made it home to be with your family.
You are right, family together is a great gift.;)

bill40

Santa is making sure all the homes are hit so the grandkids have time to get here tomorrow.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Wow, Santa thought of everything this year. Even brought the Bighorn a new Weber Q200 Grill. Merry Christmas! Thank you Santa!

We have that one - I love it. Santa left us a set of running board lights :)for the Ford. Now if we can just get some decent weather to get them installed. Too bad I can't fit the truck in the garage:(.

2010augusta

Too bad I can't fit the truck in the garage:(.

I got my old '94 F-350 crew cab, long bed SRW in my garage once, but the front bumper was touching the drywall at the front and the garage door cleared the rear bumper by less than a 1/2". There is NO way the F-450 is ever getting inside a garage unless it is really big new garage.:rolleyes:

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders

Debbie,

You know I visit all good girls and boys, that's why you got your new Weber. Hope you like it. I wanted to stop and say Hi, but I was rather busy making sure I got to all the houses. Enjoy that new grill it's a beauty.

Ken, Glad to hear you made it home safe and sound. I agree with Debbie, you were suppose to be at that truck stop at that time to be able to help that young girl. What an absolutely true expresion of love for fellow man. You will surely be rewarded for your kindness.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Keith

CrazyScotsman

We have that one - I love it. Santa left us a set of running board lights :)for the Ford. Now if we can just get some decent weather to get them installed. Too bad I can't fit the truck in the garage:(.

I get my F350 DRW CC in the garage, I must admit though I have to pull a mirror in to get in the door, then I only have about 1/2" clearance at top, because of that spoiler thing behind cab, once in there is about 3" total clearance to back wall and about thye same from garage door. tight fit for sure.

Tom of Ypsi

What I got for Christmas was priceless, Judy came home from the hospital about 7pm tonight. Along with that Sheila Gratz got Jim home from the hospital today also.
The four of us plus hundreds of others were treated to a good Christmas dinner put on by the MD Anderson Cancer Center volunteers, what gracious and giving people they are and they deserve a big thank you.
Welcome home Jim & Judy and hope the Good Lord sees us through the upcoming treatments with great success.

ncrebel8

Wesley and Niki Norwood
What I got for Christmas was priceless, Judy came home from the hospital about 7pm tonight. Along with that Sheila Gratz got Jim home from the hospital today also.
The four of us plus hundreds of others were treated to a good Christmas dinner put on by the MD Anderson Cancer Center volunteers, what gracious and giving people they are and they deserve a big thank you.
Welcome home Jim & Judy and hope the Good Lord sees us through the upcoming treatments with great success.

Our friends at home, Now thats a Christmas gift to all of us! May God bless you all!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Thank you Tom. After seeing the all of those volunteers at M.D. Anderson, young to old, gladly giving up their time with their families on Christmas to spend their time to serve us the Christmas dinner was very emotional. God works in mysterious ways and I believe He permitted me to be in the hospital at that moment to see how true sacrifice of your time for others really works. May God bless those folks and bless all of the volunteers who visited Sheila and I while we were at MD Anderson. MD Anderson is a special place full of healing, God's love, and caring folks. May God continue to work his blessing on them and their families. Merry Christmas and May God speed his healing to all of us who need his blessings.

jbeletti

That's a great gift Tom, that you and Sheila got. Very happy to hear it.

Jim

bill40

Tom from two survivors let the Lord and the treatments work their wonders.`ATTITUDE.ATTITUDE, ATTITUDE!!!! Jeri and I will keep you in our thoughts.