Howdy!

jgdds

Just wanted to introduce myself and our rig. We purchased a 2009 3850 and will be picking it up on Wednesday. We can't wait. I'll post pics as soon as we get it.

My wife, two girls(4.5 and 3 years old), and two german short haired pointers are looking forward to lots of time in the great outdoors. I am also looking forward to being able to load up the dirt bikes, mountain bikes, etc and have a nice place to come back to while out riding.

This is a great forum and I am looking forward to learning even more over the next several months.

Josh

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Welcome

Welcome to the forum, you have just begun to live. Be sure to post pic of the new rig. Come on to the Nashville Rally and enjoy yourselves.

jimtoo

Hi Josh,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share and help if needed.

We would like to invite you to a rally in your area, you just need to check for one close by (they are having one in Spring, Tx. in April, can't get much closer) and also the national rally next July in Nashville, Tn. Also check out our Heartland Owners Club site.

Enjoy your new unit and the forum.

Jim M

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels". The girls will have a blast cycling away in the state/national or commercial parks. Enjoy and travel safely.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Howdy Josh,
We just left Rayford a week or so ago, so we were neighbors. As Jim said, we are planning another rally there in April, so you might want to come along with us and have a great time with other Heartland owners.

Hope to see you soon.

wazz_zup

Welcome josh, you'll pick up lot's a valuable information on this forum. Now you gotta add your signiture!:)

Jellystone

Welcome, Congratulations on the new "TOYHAULA" (cajun accent). I know that y'all will enjoy it. Me, the kiddos, and the DW enjoy every minute spent camping with ours. Heartland makes quality products and this forum is unbelievably helpful and friendly w/fellow Heartlanders willing to lend some advice or praise. Happy camping and playing w/the toys.