Happy Birthday

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Thank you! I plan on having a great day. DH has to go to work :eek: and I have to stay home. :cool: ;)

BTW, I love your tag line! How true!

jbeletti

Happy Birthday Debbie! Hope your co-workers treat you extra special on your special day today.

What's Jon making you for dinner? Nice juicy steak on the grill maybe :)

Jim

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Thanks Gus! You da man!

Jim B, A couple of problems.
1) John is working so I'm home alone today. I never have to celebrate at the office because school is always closed on my birthday.:D
2) Squirrels chewed through the gas line on the grill. :eek: Found that out yesterday.

Solution, Out to dinner tonight! I'm heartbroken. (don't worry I'll take some pics of my plate and post them on FB for ya) Sarcastic? How could I be tagged in a photo as the sarcastic one? :rolleyes: Impossible! :angel:

jbeletti

2) Squirrels chewed through the gas line on the grill. :eek: Found that out yesterday..

John better check that gas line out. I'll bet it's cleanly sliced :) Squirrels - good one Deb. Whatever works - birthday dinner out on the town!

Now who's being sarcastic :eek:

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Happy Birthday Debbie, remember we are like fine vintage wine - we get better with age;). Wishing you the best and many, many more to come.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Thanks so much Eric. I'm counting the days until we are back together in the South! Ya'll save that bottle of wine and we'll celebrate there!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Thanks Larry and I gotta call my bud Sam. I'll call tomorrow so we can catch up. Thanks again!

Now that's one fine avatar!