Happy Birthday Renee

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
I recently saw John's Happy Birthday wish to Debbie and I thought it was a very good idea,so I wanted to do the same thing for my wife Renee. Today is her Birthday.Happy Birthday Renee!I love you very much and hope you have a good day! :DTerry

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
OK Renee it's your turn in the hot seat! :eek: Have a great day, make Hubby take you out to dinner and post your plate pics this evening.:D Happy Birthday.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Renee does read some of the posts on the forum,she usually leaves that to me and pass the info on to her,but she wanted me to say thanks for all the Birthday wishes.She got to work at home yesterday,answering the phone and then we went to Cracker Barrel for dinner and then to a movie.Debbie,She wanted me to tell you that her favorite meal,pinto beans,corn bread and greens was gone before I could snap the picture.:D:D

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Well, even though there is no pic it is nice to know that she consumed one of her favorites on her special day. We'll have to wait until December 2010 for the pic but we'll be watching for it. Thanks to everyone on the forum for the jocularity :eek: and for making our Tag-Team birthdays even more special!