Which Model 3250 or3450

Looking between BC 3250TS and BC3450 2011 model. love the space and storage of the 3450 but the weight factor and 38'4" length is a concern. What experiences have you had with 38+ length in state parks and such RE: some of the parks with tight spaces and roads is a consern with 38+ ft.

Last edited:

jimtoo

Hi Tenderfoot,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share.

I did move your post to a better area and started your own thread. The one you posted in was over a year old and I think you will get better response here. I'm sure other Big Country owners will jump in and give you their views.

Enjoy the forum and become a family member.

Jim M

caissiel

I went from a 33 ft to a 39 ft trailer last summer and 11000 GVW to 15500 GVW. The BC 3500RL has the same hitch to Axle lenght as the previous trailer, so I cannot comment on the parking part. The 5 feet difference is like in football trowing the ball a bit ahead of the receiver, a small jump and he has it. Go with the one that you like. My BC has the G tires and 7000 lbs axles, it pulls like a dream at 110Lbs air in the tires. Compared to the E tires at 80Lbs. We could not trade up with anything else then bigger and I just approved the heavier Axles and Frame and the Mrs approved the Layout.