Happy New Year from frigid Fargo ND

CrazyScotsman

Happy New Year :):) from freezing North Dakota. 0 degress :eek::eek: Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Going to an even colder spot tomorrow, up in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada. Think day time highs are meant to be in the minus F.:eek::eek:

Jim/rsvl/AR

Happy New Year to you. Suggest you make your next trip to warm south Florida where the present temp here is 63 degrees at 6:30 AM.

4ever

Happy New Year to you and stay warm up their. I used to get up to Fargo, Bismarck and Gwinner ND a lot on business, Sure don't miss that area of the country this time of year.

Ted

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Happy New Year!!!!!
Ken you need to retire and stay down south. Here around Dallas it got down to 26*. Going to the RGV in Feb.. Hurry up.

Hope everyone had a great and uneventful New Years.

I am looking forward to a great 2010.

BC

yondering

Retired-Full Timer
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!! May God grant each of you a prosperous and safe new year. Rv safe and have fun. God Bless ya, Al & Dee Weaver

SLJKansas

SLJKansas
Happy new year to all. I can't beat 0 but it is 10 degrees here in eastern Kansas, and looks like it's going to be cold morinings for the next week.

CrazyScotsman

Boy I didn't even notice that I typed in Haooy instead of Happy, I must have been tired, only drove from Richmond IN, to Fargo ND yesterday.
Bob, I will be warmer next load, I am going back into MN, then reload for Stockton CA. That is once I get this 7.7 million dollars worth of communication equipment unloaded in the am. up here in Saskatoon.

dewwood

I hope you have lots of diesel service, kerosene, tank heaters, line heaters and or whatever else it takes to keep that truck thawed out and running. Hope you make it back to the warmer climates safe and sound.