Our new toy!

jgdds

Last Wednesday, we welcomed home our newest addition...a 2009 Cyclone 3850. The dealers leave a lot to be desired as far as prep and cleanliness, so I spent several hours after getting her home just cleaning her up.

DSC_9505.jpg

We are really looking forward to getting to spend a weekend in the rig to make her "ours".

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Congratulations on your new "home" on the road. We know you will have many happy time in it.

truknutt

Committed Member
Are there photos attached to the OP? I'm at work (shhhh, y'all) and they may be blocked here.

Dave

CrazyScotsman

...yes, there is one photo,,,and I think he is going to have to build a longer driveway:Dor tear down the garage:eek:

Or do what I do sometimes, put an orange flag on hitch so mailman doesn't run into it. Rain, sleet or snow the mail will go, that is till he hits Ken's hitch. :D

truknutt

Committed Member
...yes, there is one photo,,,and I think he is going to have to build a longer driveway:Dor tear down the garage:eek:

Now I can see it....That's a purty rig!! I thought everything was big in Texas..what DID happen to your driveway???

plumberdude

hello jgdds
congrats on your new rig. we picked up our rig on 16th 0f nov.went home to new mexico to get ready for our trip but the plans have changed. we still need to make our maiden voyage trip out. we came to katy tx to see her mom and try to ride our motorcycles but TO COLD SEE YA ON THE ROAD
pat/ lori

porthole

Retired
The dealers leave a lot to be desired as far as prep and cleanliness, so I spent several hours after getting her home just cleaning her up.

When I picked up our trailer I was really surprised at how clean it was. Especially the outside with all the caulk areas.

It took my buddy almost 3 seasons to clean up all the excess caulking and smears on his trailer - and he still finds mores every time he cleans the trailer. Very sloppy work on the outside of his Cedar Creek..

TNT

hello jgdds
congrats on your new rig. we picked up our rig on 16th 0f nov.went home to new mexico to get ready for our trip but the plans have changed. we still need to make our maiden voyage trip out. we came to katy tx to see her mom and try to ride our motorcycles but TO COLD SEE YA ON THE ROAD
pat/ lori
Hi Plumberdude-We live in Tijeras, NM and try to ride as much as possible too. The Cyclone is great for that. Good luck on your maiden voyage and hope it is soon. If you are in our area riding, let us know!

rckc228

Great looking rig. Welcome I know you will enjoy your new rig, Heartland makes a great product.

PUG

Pug
You will enjoy your new trl I am sure. We have a 3950 and have had it down here in AZ going on the third season. Have had very little problem with things. You might look under the belly covering when the fresh water tank is full. Mine was handing down badly so I welded some cross straps across the support it. We haul a atv and street bike down here each year, unload and use the back end for an office/laundry/storage/bedroom. Good luck and enjoy.

jgdds

Thanks for the heads up PUG. I'll have to check that when we use it next.

Thanks to all others for the compliments!

As far as my driveway is concerned, it is 50' long...pretty unusual around here for a track home in a neighborhood. Both of my brother's driveways are only 30'! I do have half of a cul de sac in front that is all mine so it doesn't matter that my truck hangs out in the street, and the kids can ride bikes out there without worrying about traffic(we cone off the cul de sac). :D

JCAL

Beautiful Rig! We sure like the Cyclone 3850 also. Looking forward to going to the Houston RV show Thursday and see the New Cyclone! Congrats!!