Skirting suggestions?

Wow, it is cold here in Kansas (-0)! We have frozen up a few time, blessed that we didn't crack anything, but are firm on getting skirting ASAP for 2009 Big Country. Looking for suggestions. Company from CO will come out and skirt for $$. Is it worth having them do this or is this something that we should be able to do ourselves?

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I have never done it myself however if you are handy it seems like something you could do yourself. But I think if I needed it done I would rather hire someone to keep from working in such cold and to make sure it is done right. I know others have done it and will chime in here. Good luck,

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Abariterose, you might want to look at THIS POST by htneighbors. Might be some answers for you there. I personally would want them to do the measurements, that way if it don't fit.......

Peace
Dave

truknutt

Committed Member
Wow, it is cold here in Kansas (-0)! We have frozen up a few time, blessed that we didn't crack anything, but are firm on getting skirting ASAP for 2009 Big Country. Looking for suggestions. Company from CO will come out and skirt for $$. Is it worth having them do this or is this something that we should be able to do ourselves?

Are you staying in one location for a while or you wanting to be mobile? If you are mobile I would consider the htneighbors approach. If you are planning on staying put, some on the forum have used sheets of insulation from Lowe's or Home Depot as their skirting.

We are staying put. The weather is going to get worse. Skirting company is scheduled, but I am sure that by the time they make it, the weather will be better!