Palm Desert area

labbysmom

If all goes as planned, we will be heading south for a maiden voyage sometime in March. We thought we'd visit the Palm Desert area. Could we get some recommendations? DH is over 55, loves to golf, and I just go along for the ride.....;)

Thank you!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
There are a number of RV Parks in the Area. We have stayed at Catalina RV Park in Desert Hot Springs, which is across I10 from Palm Springs. It was a nice park.

Hamshog

If all goes as planned, we will be heading south for a maiden voyage sometime in March. We thought we'd visit the Palm Desert area. Could we get some recommendations? DH is over 55, loves to golf, and I just go along for the ride.....;)

Thank you!

Hey Labbysmom,

Here is a list of some of the parks in the area. http://palmspringsrvparks.com/ They range from about $500.00/month up... Lake Cahuilla County Park is probably less expensive..
There are many (100+) golf courses in the valley. Par 3 to PGA courses, and everything inbetween!!

Enjoy your stay!! :)

Regards, Hamshog

Last edited:

labbysmom

Thanks everyone! We won't be able to stay long at each park, just checking out the area for a future l-o-n-g trip~!

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Thanks also for the campgrounds in that area. You can always check on my post about the great deal Shiloh has for all the membership campgrounds you will ever need. Dennis Z called me and I believe signed up for the same deal I got. You can also find the ad in Westways in red, telling you to call Angie. Let her know I referred you. It's a great deal.

labbysmom

Desert Pools Resort - Desert Hot Springs

Since we activated our RPI membership, we have tried to find parks that fit in our itinerary. This one seemed to have pretty good reviews although its not fancy like some of the parks. We can stay here for 8 days at $10 a night.

Has anyone stayed here?

Thanks
Diane