Slide Toppers

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
We have the 3055 BH. The slide topper over the dinette/LR, isn't as tight as the other toppers since we bought it. How can that be tightened?

Boca_Shuffles

If may be like a manual awning, that should be done my a professional. Some of the other members may know otherwise. This is a good question.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Using a topper tightner.. Hee Hee...

Just funning you.. Couldn't help it..

Look up the manufacturer of your toppers and see if they have a web site. They could have instructions or a phone number to call. Did they come with the trailer or did you have them added. If they came with the trailer call HL and see what they have to say.

BC

2010augusta

I just think that the LR/Dinning slide is deeper than the others and longer, therefore it has more fabric and will sag more, even at the same tension.

wyleyrabbit

Our large slide topper awning was a bit slack and when it rained, the rain pooled up on top. I asked our dealer nicely and they fixed it ( I think ). It was covered under warranty. :)

Chris

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
Slide Topper

Thanks for the input. The sliders came from the factory, so I'll call H.L. Does anyone know the manufacturer of the ones that came with the unit?