FMCA Rally

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
As Workampers here in Indio, we have the opportunity to work the FMCA Rally going on here this week. We'll be manning the booth for our Park. There are over 150 vendors under the roof and literally hundreds of motor coaches to browse. Not to worry though. We'll not be getting rid of the Bighorn. Hopefully find some good deals on "STUFF" though:D

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Sweet Ray, we wish we could be there just to see what's new out there in the new years models. Do you think it would be worth it to drive up for the day, and which day would you recommend?

Ray LeTourneau

Sweet Ray, we wish we could be there just to see what's new out there in the new years models. Do you think it would be worth it to drive up for the day, and which day would you recommend?
Larry, I can't tell you what would be a better day. There are several hundred rigs dry camping so I suppose they all will be browsing every day. If you were thinking of looking at RV's they only have Motor Homes at this show. We set up our Parks booth this AM and roamed around the indoor displays/vendors but I'd say there were only 25% of them set up. The show opens Thursday and runs 9am to 4 PM through Saturday. We'll be working Friday afternoon. If you're bored and have absolutely nothing to do it might be a good way to kill some time. Friday may be the best day. I think Thursday all the attendees will hit the vendors and Friday there might be fewer folks out & about. Just a guess though. Let us know if you decide to come up.

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Too bad Ray, I wish I could see some 5vers as well. What is a park booth, and what other kind of vendors are going to be there that it would be worth to see? Thanks.

Ray LeTourneau

Too bad Ray, I wish I could see some 5vers as well. What is a park booth, and what other kind of vendors are going to be there that it would be worth to see? Thanks.
Sorry I didn't respond sooner. Our "Park" Shadow Hills RV Resort, has a display booth set up in the vendors area. There are many (over 150) vendors selling all types of RVing accessories. Several Resorts are showing their amenities and such, trying to get business. Lin & I have been out all day exploring and shopping. We work the show tomorrow.