A CLASS ACT>>RV World of Georgia!

GETnBYE

RV World of Georgia, a special Thank you to:angel: Kevin:angel: in the service department. Let me change that to the SERVICE department, because that is what you get. Service, real service, good service, polite service and MOST IMPORTANTLY QUALITY SERVICE.:D (without having to fight for it).

Am I yelling, YES! After all of our problems with trying to get repairs done properly and additional problems which were CAUSED by a dealer who IMHO should not be doing service on a dog house. BTW, he is not a Heartland dealer now.

Let me stay on subject here, RV World of Georgia treated us so well, most importantly they know what they are doing and they do it well.

Thank you also, to Matt at Heartland for sending us to RV World of Georgia and for all of your help.
If I could afford a billboard on I-75 there would be a huge Thank you card on it.

GETnBYE

It sure does.

Yes and Yes.

the BC is home finally, it's been "nine months" of problems, I guess I'll have to call it my "baby"!

and we are ready to go camping asap. Maybe sometime soon.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
I am glad to hear that. I have read all your posts. You certainly seem to have handled all your problems with patience.
Not sure if I could have done the same.

Good to hear you are on the road.

If I can throw in a cheap plug-come to the SC rally in April. Would love to see the trailer after all it has been through. :)

GETnBYE

Thanks for the invite, I looked up the dates for the rally. Hubby will look at work schedule, it would be great to go.