Frame on 26rk

Ron24

Would anyone be able to tell me what the frame is composed of on the 26rk. I want to know the size of I beam used and the weight of the I beam per foot? How are the springs and axles mounted? Spring hangers welded to the I beam or to a square tube welded to the I beam? Would it be possible to get a heavier frame? I like the floor plan on the 26rk but I am questioning the frame. There seams to be a lot of negative comments on Lippert frames. It looks like traditionally it is towards the bigger rigs. I just don't need any problems that could of been handled by having a heavier frame. I like to camp back in the sticks, I don't like to see my neighbor, so there are some rough roads involved. I always back into stalls so axle twisting could be a problem on a light frame especially if pavement is involved. Why is there only a 1 year warranty on the frame? If it is built strong enough it should have a minimum of 10 years. I'm a welder by trade and usually try to make things indestructible so I don't have to do it a second time. What is going to happen to this unit if I were to mount a receiver hitch on it to carry 4 bikes? I realize it will void warranty but if the trailer can't handle 300 lb. at the rear mounted to the frame, I realize that there is some leverage, but its not that heavy enough frame. After all the floor will hold 1800 lb. of water (see brochure). Just some questions to put my mind at ease before I slap my money on the table.