2010 Washington (DC) Camping and RV Expo

truknutt

Committed Member
Go for it!!

It depends on how motivated you are!! :rolleyes:

Each year I see something different; last year the push was on lightweight towables (due to the gas prices I guess), before that it seemed to be toyhaulers (maybe I was biased), before that it was entry level units to lure newbies into RVing & oh the Class As for the well off Americans we were THEN! :eek:

For me it's the first show of the year to get the blood flowing! BTW it's a 1hr 45 min drive for me. :D

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I think it's a pretty good show. Lots of exhibitors. Tons of RVs (2 buildings full usually).

Gus

jnbhobe

I just returned from the Cleveland, Oh. show. And your right Dave, lots of entry level stuff,some class C's, very few class A's, very few big 5er's one 2010 BH:(, 3 Sundances,1 Elkridge, some North trails and North countrys, and no Landmarks.Still a good way to spend a sunday:D Jon

berger

We were thinking of going on Sunday as well. We just bought our 1st tt last spring after going to a show in AC New Jersey and seeing a few dealers after that show. DW liked the floor plan of the 31qbs and I liked the weight of the trailer. As stated, not a bad way to spend a few hours on a cold day:D.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Ann and I went to the show today and we were not impressed, only two Heartland 5ers and one new t-trailer (small one). The 5ers were Bighorn and Road Warrior and the t-trailer was an Edge I think.

Everything was in one building not a whole lot to see. Most of the vendors there were not RV related. I don't think it was a good show.

Mike

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Ann and I went to the show today and we were not impressed, only two Heartland 5ers and one new t-trailer (small one). The 5ers were Bighorn and Road Warrior and the t-trailer was an Edge I think.

Everything was in one building not a whole lot to see. Most of the vendors there were not RV related. I don't think it was a good show.

Mike

I was worried about there being fewer dealers there. From the exhibitor list, the biggest Heartland dealer in the area (McGeorge's in Ashland) wasn't there this year.

My husband and I went to the Camping expo near Washington today. And also think that it was very small. The only Big Horn that was there was a 3670. They didn't have any Big Countrys there at all. The units were from Leo's Vacation Center in Maryland.