Spring Rally Golf

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Hello everyone, I would like to put a golf outing together for the Spring Rally,afterall we will be in the golf capital of the country. If anyone is interested let me know. There are some very nice courses close to the campground. It looks like most folks are staying through monday and then going to Hatteras so I am thinking sunday or monday to play. I don't know about you guys but we are ready for spring!!:)

Mike

jgoddardg

SC Spring Rally Golf

Mike, Deb and I "flog" much more often than "golf". We like to try, but no guarantees. Actually, Deb hasn't tried since breaking her wrist in two places last August. Wish her luck. All in all, we are looking forward to the rally and to the golf.

mjatwalker

John, Thats great we don't play well we just try to have fun. I thought since we would be in golf paradise it would be fun to play.

There are lots of courses close to camp ground. I will start checking out prices and
make a post. I don't think there should be a problem getting a t-time.

Mike

mjatwalker

Hello Golfers, There are three courses near the campground and all ofer special rate for Willow Tree campers.

Black Bear $36.00
Crown Park $40.00
Woodland Valley $27.00

That price is for 18 holes with cart. I guess once we are all setteled in we can decide what day or days to play.

Looking foward to seeing everyone,

Mike