2011 Model Year Landmark Changes

jbeletti

Attached is a list of changes to Landmark for the 2011 model year.

Jim

Attachments

• 2011_Landmark_Changes.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 315

Tom of Ypsi

No new UDC placement??? Like the Big Boy entry door. Anxious to see new ones especially the Rushmore.

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Doggone you Jim! I got a peek at the new Rushmore on ebay. That may be the one that makes me abandon the 3370! I really, really like the kitchen on that one as well as the openness of the floorplan. I really love the 3370, but the Rushmore has most of what I love about the 3370 in a pretty much irresistible package. I need to see one in person now.
The new MPG is pretty darn cute too.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
I am in the process of purchasing a new LM Ontario and the dealer is saying that it is being changed a lot from what is listed on the website. Can anyone give me an idea of what changes it will have if i order within the next couple of weeks. Really would like to get an idea since we are purchasing sight unseen.

jbeletti

2psnapod - your best bet is to call Heartland today at 574-262-5992. Ask to speak to Landmark sales. Explain your situation. Hope you learn what you need to in order to make the best choice for you.

Jim

2psnapod2

Thanks Jim I will be calling on Monday. Really want to make our order soon. Cant wait to get our new Landmark. We have been wanting it for about 3 years now. Hope to see you on the road some time.

Michael and Kelly Barnett

It's too bad the list of all those "upgrades" wasn't available when we attempted to order a 2010 Landmark GC in November of 2009 and were told we would be receiving a 2011 Landmark GC instead. It has been the worst RV of the five we have owned since 1993. I cried when I first stepped inside of the unit and my feelings haven't changed for the better with the never-ending problems we've had with the rig since the day we left the lot with it. Someday when I am not so angry with Heartland I'll document our issues.

2psnapod2

So after my wife and I had made up our minds on the LM Ontario, we found out what the changes where: they had discontinued making it. What a BIG Letdown. I hear they are coming out with a brand new floorplan. I hope it will be okay for us as we really do not like any of the other floor plan. They did say that we could get the same floorplan of the Ontario in the Bighorn, but as I see it, it wont be and LANDMARK.

ChopperBill

So after my wife and I had made up our minds on the LM Ontario, we found out what the changes where: they had discontinued making it. What a BIG Letdown. I hear they are coming out with a brand new floorplan. I hope it will be okay for us as we really do not like any of the other floor plan. They did say that we could get the same floorplan of the Ontario in the Bighorn, but as I see it, it wont be and LANDMARK.
:confused: Confused. They just came out with the Ontario, whats the deal? Anyway, look at the 3610RE. Cant figure out why anyone would need anything more, but I am a just a Po'Boy. (well I admit the wood blinds look cool)

2psnapod2

Yes it is dicontinued. Part of the LM BH divide. Yes we were originally looking at the BH 3610RE but once we found it in the LM, there was no stopping us. We have always wanted a LM and once they came out with a floorplan we liked we jumped at it. Just not fast enough I guess. Any how we are waiting for the new floorplan thats coming out. Not sure what it will look like but we have heard a few things about it.

pops

I just ordered my Ontario on Oct.12 and is supposed to be delivered next week hopefully. Dealer never said it was discontinued. In fact it cost more than the Rushmore

2psnapod2

You are one lucky duck. My wife said if you change your mind and dont want it. We will take it off your hands.

pops

You are one lucky duck. My wife said if you change your mind and dont want it. We will take it off your hands.
Ordered unit from:
Leos Vacation Center
leosrv.com
729 MD Rt 3 N.B.L.
Gambrils MD 21054
410-987-4793
301-621-9631
1-800-559-4793
Hope this helps you. Good luck