For what it is worth!! Brrrrrrrrrr

Tom of Ypsi

I hear ya loud and clear. It is 29 in S Houston right now 8:50pm and going down fast. Probably a little warmer up there in Mi.

Ernie & Lettie

Today in tucson it was 70 degrees ,had some clouds this morning but this afternoon was great. I hope it warms up for you. Ernie & Lettie

Jellystone

I'm just outside of Little Rock, ARK and the forecasted lows over the next 3 days are-Fri. 11*, Sat. 9*, & Sun. 10*. Snowed 2 out of last 3 days. We're talking Arkansas here, not friggin' Moscow, Russia.

jimtoo

Well,,, I moved you to Around the Campfire,,,, is that better?

33* ,,,, 11pm,,, George West, Texas

Jim M

caissiel

For the past 2 weeks I have been back home in NB and the temperature has been above freezing most of the time. We do have colder weather forcast for the weekend down to 0F BRRRRRR its colder now here. But my RV is in Vero beach and not winterized I have the keys here so no one can help, hope it survives Sunday cold snap.

CrazyScotsman

Heat wave going to hit SK in the next few days, I won't be breaking out the shorts though -10c Sunday.-3c Monday, -4c Tuesday. Wooooooooo Hoooooooooo

Netem

Hurry home Ken its 7* with a sub wind chill through out the day and calling for lows of 0 next two nights. Where's that global warming Al Gore? :(

rick_debbie_gallant

Balmy 31* out right now. Stuck a temp probe into the belly under the sink in the head, it got down to a low of 50.1* last night. Now to check the water temp in a few minutes. First I will check the propane tanks.

rvn4fun

Yuma next year

22 here just north of San Antonio, down to 14 tonight, we are used to this coming from South Dakota, but never planned on spending our tourist money on propane! If not for our son coming home from Iraq in a few weeks we would run for Arizona. Yuma next year, no more Texas.

CrazyScotsman

22 here just north of San Antonio, down to 14 tonight, we are used to this coming from South Dakota, but never planned on spending our tourist money on propane! If not for our son coming home from Iraq in a few weeks we would run for Arizona. Yuma next year, no more Texas.

Come on now, where is your sence of adventure ?? lol :rolleyes:
Glad your boy is coming home.