Gray 1 vs Gray 2

patrick1945

What are the chances that the factory knows?

:) I guess we could not use the shower or BR sink for a few days and find out that way.

jimtoo

If you use a clear fitting on the drain you can tell the difference in the color of the water. Shower is usually clearer and maybe a little soap.. dish is usually dirtier looking.... or just dump a pot of coffee in the kitchen and pull the handle.

2010augusta

If you use a clear fitting on the drain you can tell the difference in the color of the water. Shower is usually clearer and maybe a little soap.. dish is usually dirtier looking.... or just dump a pot of coffee in the kitchen and pull the handle.

Now that's some good common sense...Jim, your so bright, I bet our daddy called you sun.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Mine is the same as JimToo..
One thing you can do to check the valves out, is close all the valves. Run water into the sink (use a water hose from outside) and fill it up until you get water into the sink. Go out and pull the #2 valve and if a lot of water comes out you know it is the correct tank.

This will also help you check it out for leaks. I was leery at first but do it quite often to make sure any debris that may be in the tank is washed out.

I also do this to the shower and black tanks.

Thats what we do...
BC

porthole

Retired

Now that's some good common sense...Jim, your so bright, I bet our daddy called you sun.

Or until the CRS kicks in and you have to think about what handle did I just pull :D

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Or until the CRS kicks in and you have to think about what handle did I just pull :D
Yep, that's me "I just did that yesterday, now which handle did I pull"

CRS to the max!! :)

As I sit here in Brunswick, GA, 26 degrees out side trying to remember what I read in all those posts about water lines freezing.:confused:

patrick1945

Is this ASK THE FACTORY?

So we have gray 1 is the kitchen and another that has gray 1 is the shower. Isn't this the forum where you ask the factory? If it is what are the chances that the factory can "weigh in"?