Single LNB satellite receiver to both TVs

Pizzaguy

We just purchased a 2011 Big Horn 3610RE and haven't really had time to explore it yet as it went right into storage until spring. I am wanting to know if you can send satellite signal from a single LNB receiver, that will be located in rear living room, to the bedroom tv also. As it is a single receiver the dual satellite prep probably won't help us but I'm sure someone out there has done this. We accomplished this on our old SOB fiver by the use of an A/B switch. If you have done it please let me know the method you used.

Pizzaguy

Thank you 2010augusta. The plans are for a dual tuner receiver and I am using a single tuner, but the information will still help me wire it up for both TVs. We may even upgrade to the dual tuner system this spring if we can find one without buying new.

caissiel

We have a single tuner to 2 TV's. I wired the Satellite receiver through the S-Video to the living room TV and the bedroom TV is wired to the cable connection. The living room TV is also connected to the cable connection in the living room. So both TV's have access to cable or Arial. There is an interference from the Satellite box to the Bedroom TV, but we can live with it because we mostly use this TV for the Digital Local networks anyway.