Edge M22

kbfbn3ks

Any experience, good and bad, wanted for this TT. We looked at the M22 model on Saturday. We are going through the pros and cons. After much research, this may finally be the 'right' trailer for us right now with our current TV situation. It has the most room, right weight and seems to be built keeping in mind with a safe tow.

Hard to find any reviews on the web as it is a fairly new trailer, just the past 2 years. Any input much appreciated before we take the plunge.

Thanks !

Hi! Did you ever decide? We looked at the M22 and wanted to get it, but wouldn't you know it had just sold! so....we pick up our M21 this Saturday - can't wait, and don't have any regrets on buying the Edge! We plan to camp this weekend after we pick it up for a test run - will let you know how it turns out!

jimtoo

Hi travelinfool,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to help if needed.

Enjoy your new trailer and do a really good PDI when you pick it up.

Jim M

Thanks so much Jim! Any ideas/suggestions on what to look for/ask for on a good Pre Delivery Inspection? Edge owners? anybody? Just found out the place is going to stop doing sales and service...so I need to make sure it is right the first time!!!!!

Zeman

Thanks so much Jim! Any ideas/suggestions on what to look for/ask for on a good Pre Delivery Inspection? Edge owners? anybody? Just found out the place is going to stop doing sales and service...so I need to make sure it is right the first time!!!!!

The "Stabilizer jack handle is too short" seems to be a common issue. Use yours to run the jack all the way up and down. The handle will hit the fiberglass cap in the front and license plate in the rear. The factory is sending me a longer one. I was told by during my PDI that the LP detectors have a three year replacement time frame. I looked at mine and found printed on it "Replace July 2010". ?????? I haven't addressed that yet. Converter access panel was broken---it's a flimsy piece anyway. New one on order. Sink basin covers--make sure they are there. Mine were not and $38 to order. Factory came through with it after asking the dealer for what should have been there in the first place. All I can think of now. Good Luck!!

THANKS for the excellent info! That is a big help! Will add it to my list! Got snow here today, but still plan to go pick it up the M21 tomorrow...and probably do a first camp tomorrow night! Guess we'll at least be able to do a good test of the heater!!!! Stay tuned....