Tables

charris57

Does anyone know where you can get tables for RVs. Currently we have the booth type dinette. We are considering changing the table in our Sundance. I would like to get a table that could slide towards one side to give the other side additional room for us thinly impaired individuals. I know the Sundance has the option of the table and chairs, but does anyone know if the table will fit in the booth area? If so, does anyone know where I can get one? Any help would be appreciated.

RugRat

I know that the table will fit in the booth area as we ordered our trailer with the table/chairs option, but factory built it with the booth. The dealer was going to swap the booth out for the table, but we decided against it and kept the booth. There will be a few cosmetic things that you will have to do such as some of the molding is shorter in the corners for the booth and you would have to extend it for the table/chairs. I have the 3200RBH, but believe the booth is the same size in all the trailers. I would suggest contacting the Heartland customer service department for assistance.

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
tables

Check with some dealers, they may have the odd one around. Our dealer in BC had one the last time I was there, and I have seen the odd one at other dealers also.