2011 Landmark Rushmore

John T Bettencourt

Hi all Today my wife and I went to the Tampa Fl. RV Show. We saw the new Rushmore and it was beautiful. The only thing I dont like about it is the glass bowl sink that is being put in them. I would much rather have a sink like my 2009. Coley Brady was also there. I am going back again tomorrow as you cannot see it all in one day.

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Stop, you're gonna make me cry. I love that floorplan! I'd take it no matter what sink it had in it. :) Had to talk ourselves out of this one really hard. Didn't rule it out, just put it off til 2012. Please keep making them...LOL

John T Bettencourt

Thanks for the info Jim. Went back to the show today and from what I could see the Heartlands were out selling anything else there. They had SOLD signs all over the place in the Heartland section. What was nice also was that the Heartlands were all inside. I was empressed with the new Elkridge line for a lower dollar unit. Had a great time.

gregd

Hi all Today my wife and I went to the Tampa Fl. RV Show. We saw the new Rushmore and it was beautiful. The only thing I dont like about it is the glass bowl sink that is being put in them. I would much rather have a sink like my 2009. Coley Brady was also there. I am going back again tomorrow as you cannot see it all in one day.

John,

I know this is an old thread but I wanted to respond by saying that we received our Rushmore 2 weeks ago and at first I didn't think I would like the above counter bowl as well. But, after using it a bit, it is actually very usable and my wife says she likes the increased temporary counter space while doing her make-up etc.

We love our new Rushmore!!! :cool:

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Rushmore is the only floor plan (so far), that would ever make me consider getting rid of my Bighorn 3600RL...

Willym

We like our "salad bowl" sink also. However, a number of my dealer's customers opted for the regular sink. My dealer also told me to keep an eye out for leaks around the drain of the bowl as he had seen a few. However, so far so good.

gregd

We like our "salad bowl" sink also. However, a number of my dealer's customers opted for the regular sink. My dealer also told me to keep an eye out for leaks around the drain of the bowl as he had seen a few. However, so far so good.

Ya...I would also say that it is not the best sink if you have small kids as the rim is higher than a standard sink and they may try to hang or lean on it to reach the faucet or something. Our boys would have put goldfish in it or something:confused: :eek: but that is why we only travel with our dogs now so it works great for us. :D

Higher rim=less splashes too.

Lastly, with everything else in these units that could go wrong, a leaky sink is at least something that I could fix myself if I had to.

Dave_Willis

We also have mixed feelings about the fish bowl sink ... I personally would prefer the standard sink however the increased room on the counter is a definite advantage when getting ready.

bbop_96

Have our new rush more, couldn't be happier! Wife and I and two yellow labs love the glass bowl sink. The two boys favorite drinking hole now. Have a 2005 airstream if anyone is interested, love it but not the same as the rushmore!