Who would ever thought this

lwmcguir

I have lived through hurricanes Camille and Katrina. Saw a few other amazing things in 64 years, but I think this one may take the cake. I wonder what Al Gore thinks of this.
http://www.theledger.com/article/20100114/NEWS/100119871?Title=Miami-Man-Dies-of-Hypothermia

Al Gore is an idiot. Anyone with any sense realizes that as you are subtly pointing out. Gore and company are scrambling now to call it climate change since the world is actually cooling down. We are in deep trouble when folks like him get Nobel Prizes. Certainly this is my opinion.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
The one and only time we visited the Bahamas in December (several years ago), it was 90 when we got there and 90 when we left a week later. In between, it barely got into the 50's. We bought every sweatshirt we could find. The only warm clothes we had was what we left home to travel in.

Rockerga

Full-time WANNABE
We are in a "state of flux" neither warming nor cooling. Our planet like any dynamic body goes through changes that are inevitable in such a diverse mass as our earth is. The poles are changing for one thing currently, but this is an ongoing 400,000 year average process with the last being 750,000 years ago. Very fast by geologic time but very slow for us. We will be in a state of altering patterns until the poles actually shift.

During this time no one knows what will occur other than the magnetic shroud that protects us will weaken! That means we need to be more careful than ever to keep our UV exposure to the sun very limited. The areas on our planet where the UV rays are stronger than others is growing every day, so conversely the magnetic output is weaker in these areas.

This changing or altering process of the seas and earth's magnetism causes a reaction thereby altering our weather. The oceans and the sun drive our weather.....The earths inner core/mantle plus it's revolutions (Creating magnetism) keep the planet inhabitable.

There Al Gore, slip that into your Kool-aid bucko!

Last edited:

caissiel

We were in Churchill Manitoba last summer, on the 1st of July to get a chance to experience the landing of the polar bears. Once we were there the locals told use that they were 2 weeks late because the ice on the bay was still not far enough. I walked on the bay with the seals. We played in the snow on land in july.

Delaine and Lindy

Global changes....

Its really just about MONEY. Big Al knows how to manipulate people, Al has always been around the Government. I don't believe a word he says, and thats the reason the people of his home State didn't vote for his failed run for President. He has also made over a Hundred Million dollars for this hoax. GBY.....

Rmcgrath53

We do not need Al to help us worry. There are all sorts of real things to worry about . Like magnetic pole shifting,Solar flares erupting,Our country in Bankruptsy. The power grid going down. Unemplowment,Earth Quakes in Hati. I could probably fill this post up with all this stuff. Worry... we could call it the AL Gore Factor.