black tank won't dump

4ever

Went to dump my black tank the other day and nothing happened. Kept pulling and pushing and pulling the valve handle in the docking station and nothing. Now this is not good. We have to get that tank empty sooner or later.

Had a guy form a service repair company come out to our site to take a look. He said that the black tank actuator is not working properly and needs to be replaced. I mentioned that our Bighorn is not even a year old yet. He stated "no problem". He would call Heartland and get approval for warranty. He mentioned that of all the RV's he services Heartland is the best to work with. Now this comes from a service guy not a dealer. Makes you feel good about the unit you own. Heartland did approve the warranty and is shipping him the part. Now we just sit and wait and hope the part gets here quickly. Not sure how much more we can put into the black tank.

Ted

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
My front Black tank isn't dumping right now either. I messed with it for a bit the other day, the cable is working - but the valve stem has pulled out of the gate and it won't go back in and stay. Another day - when I have time. Glad I have the 1/2 bath in the garage! :D

If I was in warranty...