Cyclone with body paint

CrazyScotsman

By the way I am out of Canada, so you can't call me Kenadian, JimB. :p

Anyhoo, As I was heading East on I 94 in ND this afternoon, I saw a Cyclone going West, and I could swear that that sucker had a grey front cap, and it looked like the body was painted. It was difficult to say for sure, because the way the sun was shining on it. :confused:
JimB was I seeing things ?

2010augusta

Was it like this? it is a Cyclone HD.
Heartland%20Cyclone%20HD.jpg

It is the new platinum exterior that Heartland is using one some of the 2011's like the Big Country and several of the other new for 2011 trailers

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
I really don't understand why the factory can't get there act together. I bought my CYCLONE in 2008, then they come out with BLUE graphics that would have matched my truck. And now this one! What the heck?? Too late. :D

BEAUTIFUL!

truknutt

Committed Member
Now, now! The Full Throttle Graphics in 2008 had blue in it that would have matched your Chebby quite nicely! :p

smday

I should have waited 1 more month to order mine than i would've had the HD and it would look good with my black truck. The only thing i didn't like was the 2 toned whiteish cabinets. Should keep the cherry.

ArlingtonFire

Why not an option on all the Cyclone exteriors........I heard it is coming, but now mine is sitting at the dealership for pick up and have to get the storage place to move snow.......This winter is wearing me out