Security Camera

I'm buying a used Cyclone 4012 that has the security camera monitor missing. Does anybody have a number model so I can track one down?
Thanks

jimtoo

Hi done-it-again,,,, Matt.

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share.

I'm sure someone will jump in here and give you the information you need. If not you might call Heartland Customer service Monday at,,, 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

porthole

Retired
Also depends on the year. My 2010 has a 19" Samsung LCD for the monitor, doing double duty as a TV.

On our trailer I am only using the the Samsung for the security camera. The bedroom TV is the 32" Jensen from the living room.

caissiel

Might be good to get a 14" small 120/12Volt LCD TV. On my truck TV, I have the rear camera hooked on with TV Coaxial cable, so everything seam to be compatible, might just plug it in the AV video conn.

The trailer is a 08. It has the cables coming out were the BR tv is. I would do a LCD but the wires coming from the camera ar not RCA jack type, just some square looking plugs....

caissiel

It is a 4 way connector, power and ground to the camera and audio/video line. Looks like a motorhome monitor.

porthole

Retired
This is what is on the newer trailers. This doubles as a TV, although we don't use it for that.

Unless you want a separate monitor I don't see why you could not experiment a little and tap the video signal off original connector.

The RV Surplus store in Elkhart I stopped literally had boxes of these cameras, monitors and cables. Might be a good place to start.

There are two RV Surplus stores in Elkhart, one has a showroom type store with a fair supply of "stuff".

The other is warehouse store with just about anything you could imagine RV related inside. That it the one that had the video stuff.

I think this is that store.
http://www.rvsurplus.net/

Attachments

• Cyclone_int_00_b.jpg
    Cyclone_int_00_b.jpg
    427.2 KB · Views: 29