Hitch Feedback

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I have a Curt 20K, and have no complaints nor have I had any problems.

Peace
Dave

jtcfishing

Hello done it again I did a lot of shopping and picked the curt hitch very well made at a good price have had no problems with it and would recomend it. I had a reese hitch before this one and the 20k curt is a much better hitch.

2010augusta

I love our Reese Select Plus. it has a wrap-around-jaw, and the 4-way tilt-head makes it very easy to hitch up at any angle.

pmmjarrett

Not just tired..... RETIRED!!!
I run a Curt Q5 20k hitch and love it. Have about 50,000 miles of towing on this hitch with no problems.

It's a popular hitch with RV transporters.

The only thing I've ever heard somebody complain about the Curt is that their hands get a little black off the rubber grip on the handle.

I also have run a Putnam Firehawk II hitch. Good hitch too but the Curt is easier to operate.

jbeletti

You saved me from looking for that Dave.

It's post #1 in the thread link Dave posted. Rescued!

I remember doing that at the 2008 Michigan rally. I think the Rescue Tape was your idea. I keep a roll of nearly every color in my truck. Thanks Ken and Kathy :)

Jim

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I don't know what trailer you're hauling or what your TV your driving..

If your going to pull a trailer that is near 20k you better have a big TV.

If your going to use a half ton or one ton pickup with a full lenght bed take a look at the B&W Turn overball with the companion 5th wheel.
If you don't have a short bed this is a great hitch. 30k Gooseneck and a 18k 5th wheel. You can remove the 5th wheel in two parts (easy to pickup without any help) and have a clean bed. It has been nice that I can remove the hitch myself and haul anything I want in the bed..

FWIW
BC

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
If you are looking for a great setup I have a 18K pullrite super auto glide for sale right now that could solve all your problems. Let me know.

buckeyebob

i have had my curt 20k for 2 years,no problems.easy to hook up and unhook,directions on side of hitch.i couldnt figure out how i was getting my hand so dirty,black rubber on handle oxidizes after a while so tape it.its my first 5er hitch so no comparison available.it is made in china .dealer installed for 800.00 total buckeyebob.ps no chucking or clunking experienced.